IOCAGE Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-bit Yoda

Explorer
No. One plugin, one jail.
iocage cannot stack plugins (i.e. install multiple plugins in the same jail) like you could do with the PBI plugins.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
But you can install the pkg(s) that represent the plugin on your own in an existing jail, meaning the answer is "sort of".

Sillyus Sodus

Dabbler
I have a few plugins in a warden jail with an OpenVPN client running. If I were to split them up, is it possible to have a jail running just the OpenVPN client and use that jail as a gateway for all the others? Maybe by setting it as the default router for the others?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I have a few plugins in a warden jail with an OpenVPN client running. If I were to split them up, is it possible to have a jail running just the OpenVPN client and use that jail as a gateway for all the others? Maybe by setting it as the default router for the others?
Probably, but the network aspects will be complicated and I have seen plenty of posts where people are not getting it working, but no specific one where it is working and is clearly explained how.

Sillyus Sodus

Dabbler
I got everything installed to an IOCAGE jail in the end by manually installing using pkg or otherwise. I have to say it wasn't too bad, I can get multiple vpn tunnels working as well now. However, it's a shame these programs' statuses won't ever appear in the plugins menu. Is there a way to add this functionality afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.