Iocage/Jail Using Multiple Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmerF

Cadet
(Using 11.2 nightly) Okay, so I have two pools. When I go to add a plugin, it doesn't ask which pool. Maybe it picks the first pool created; I just don't know. How can I steer my plugin (iocage/jail) to the correct pool? Also, while we're at it where is the wizard in the new 11.2 UI? The wizard was kind'a nice.

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer

elmerF

Cadet
It's a hardware/software question - thus "general help" in my mind; but who am I, but some pesky insect, bothering the mighty and knowledgeable.

wblock

Documentation Engineer
It's not a complaint, it's a question. The question is: what is your system hardware? The forum rules explain why we ask this, because it is important to diagnose problems.

elmerF

Cadet
AMD 6 core processor with 16 GB of DDR3; Five drives, one for OS, one as a separate pool for jails/plugins, three for raid pool.

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
AMD 6 core processor with 16 GB of DDR3; Five drives, one for OS, one as a separate pool for jails/plugins, three for raid pool.
Did you look at the forum rules? If you are not making any effort, why would we?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Mlovelace

Guru
(Using 11.2 nightly) Okay, so I have two pools. When I go to add a plugin, it doesn't ask which pool. Maybe it picks the first pool created; I just don't know. How can I steer my plugin (iocage/jail) to the correct pool? Also, while we're at it where is the wizard in the new 11.2 UI? The wizard was kind'a nice.
Code:
iocage activate <poolname>

danb35

Hall of Famer
but who am I, but some pesky insect, bothering the mighty and knowledgeable.
...and the ignore list gets another entry.

elmerF

Cadet
What a very friendly group. Thanks MLovelace. No need to ban me - I'll never be back.

danb35

Hall of Famer
Way to alienate yet another user,
I'm sure I'll shed many tears over alienating someone who thinks the way he responded to Chris' request for hardware information was appropriate. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.