Internet to server down after upgrade to 11.3

Jables

Cadet
Hi! Can't seem to figure this one out and prev searches for related posts haven't turned up the knockout combo yet, thought I'd ask for ideas.
Upgraded to 11.3U5 from 11.2U7, and seem to have lost my internet connection to the server somehow in the process. Everything was fine before, and I downloaded/installed the update through the gui. Now the update trains don't show up, the plugins are missing, system emails not working, etc and I can't ping any external addresses.

1613542336020.png

I've experimented with settings that were mentioned in other posts, most notably setting the gateway and DNS addresses. Which were in place from when it was working before, but I've tried fiddling around with some different nameserver IPs and other things from some posts I was reading, with no luck. Current settings are back to what I had plugged in previously, which worked before:

1613542528675.png

I have a LAGG set up here - it's a gen8 microserver with dual ports.

1613542642839.png

And my router/gateway is a Tomato based router that hasn't had any issues (and I can't think of anything on the router side that might be blocking).

Any ideas? I've rebooted it but otherwise have just been playing with some settings here and there without improvement.

Would completely tearing down the lagg and redoing it again help? I've never had my internet access "lose it's way" like this before, so sort of unsure of where to start.