Guru
ssh into the jail and check that adguardhome is actually running:

iocage console name_of_jail
top (to display active processes)

Alecmascot

Guru
Ok. I found AdguardHome is in Fresh Ports so we can do this :
Code:
iocage create -n "adguard"  -r 13.1-RELEASE bpf=yes dhcp=on vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
iocage console adguard
pkg install adguard
service adguardhome onestart
browse to ipaddress:3000 for adguard setup

To enable it to start at boot by issuing

echo "adguardhome_enable='YES'" >> /etc/rc.conf 

Nico052020

Contributor
Hello, yes I had tested the address 192.168.1.35, but it does not work either. I will be away for a few days, I will do new tests when I return. Kind regards.

SlackerDude

Explorer
For what it's worth, I and several other users stopped being able to access what had been a functional plugin, until after the last update to it. Now it seems no one can access the web interface of ADGuard. I also have tried nearly all the things being discussed in this thread, and not yet found a way to make it work.

Alecmascot

Guru
For what it's worth, I and several other users stopped being able to access what had been a functional plugin, until after the last update to it. Now it seems no one can access the web interface of ADGuard. I also have tried nearly all the things being discussed in this thread, and not yet found a way to make it work.
My non-plugin jail is working fine....
and I tested the pkg based install today.

Nico052020

Contributor
Hello, I managed to make AdGuardHome work.
But I don't really know how.

For that, I removed the previous jails.
I reinstalled the AdGuardHome plugin. I got a "successfull" message which informed that the administration page was at 192.168.1.90, which is in fact the ip address of the truenas web interface. => impossible to access the administration interface of AdGuardHome.
Then I went to the jails settings.
I then configured the jail as @Alecmascot gave in his post #8., but for some reason, when I started the jail, I got the message "vnet_failure", while my previous jails had started with this configuration.

1671635276473-png.61334

1672131871316.png

Then I checked the box "DHCP autoconfigure ipv4". The jails started well with this configuration, while it had not succeeded in my previous jail, I had each time an error message. I then tested the IP address that the router assigned to me; => BINGO, I had access to the administration interface of AdGuardHome. Moreover, the IP address appeared in the administration interface of my router (on the same LAN as the IP address of the Truenas web interface, so there were two IP addresses assigned to LAN 4)

Finally, as I deon't like DHCP, I wanted to test again the @Alecmascot configuration with a fixed ip. The configuration worked well too. However, I don't see the ip address in the router administration interface anymore, only the ip address of Truenas.

I have one more small question :
I never really understood what to put in the subnet mask.
What value should be put and if you have an explanation (so I can understand)

Thank you very much

Alecmascot

Guru
have one more small question :
I never really understood what to put in the subnet mask.
What value should be put and if you have an explanation (so I can understand)
I think that's a job for Google !!!

Nico052020

Contributor
I had already read many explanations, however, when it is time to apply (as is the case here), the one who has never done it, he does not necessarily know what to put, or what value is the most optimized for his application case.

In any case I thank all those who participated in this exchange