Network problems / DHCP error

Mineralvand

Cadet
Hi,

Using a terramaster f4-423, with 16gb ram. After moving from scale to core, Ive started to get some network related errors. Sale 22.02.4 to Core 13.0-U2

when installing plugins it will fail at 50% if I have DHCP selected and give the following error:
Error: plex had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: + Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: ERROR, check jail logs Stopped plex due to DHCP failure Partial plugin destroyed

If i do static IP on the apps, I can force the installation.
Shares SMB also no longer shows up by itself, I can only connect by manually inputting path in mapping network drive.
If i set static ip in the shell, GUI can no longer be connected to. Then i have to use option 6, to restet to defult settings.
If I do static in the GUI it can still not do DHCP in apps.

Clobal configuration is empty as standard, but even if I enter gateway (google wifi router ip), and DNS 9.9.9.9, it will still not work with DHCP.

If I move back to scale this one also have problems now and can not connect to kubernetes.

I think its an underlying problem with the network itself but I can't figure out why.

cmd prompt gives the following.
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.xx.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.xx.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.xx.1
Are all the same, is this normal?

router settings
DHCP activated
DNS automatic