SOLVED I need to buy another pair of memory

zamana

Contributor
Last year, when buying the hardware for my FreeNAS installation, I bought a pair of this memory:

Crucial Technology 16GB 288-Pin EUDIMM DDR4 (PC4-19200) Server Memory Module, CL=17, Unbuffered, 2400 MT/S Speed, ECC, 1.2V, 2048Meg x 72, Dual Rank, x8 Based

Now I would like to buy another pair, to reach 64GB, but this memory isn't available anymore...

Would you recommend any other memory that would be 100% compatible with my current hardware? I need to buy them from Amazon, because I have a friend of mine going to USA next month.

MB: Supermicro X11SSL-CF
CPU: Xeon E3-1245-v5 @ 3.50GHz (8 cores)

Thanks.
Regards.

Jessep

Patron
For $5 difference in price I would buy from Crucial.

zamana

Contributor
The problem here is not the price, but the delivery...

Do you know if they deliver at hotels?

Thanks.
Regards.

Jessep

Patron
1566418496536.png

linus12

Explorer
The problem here is not the price, but the delivery...

Do you know if they deliver at hotels?

Thanks.
Regards.

As long as the hotel knows that it is coming, and it is addressed to a registered guest (or one that will show up) they will accept it. I have had many items (including computer parts) shipped to hotels across the US!

Once when moving my child to a University and needed to upgrade a video card that failed in shipment from home to school. The card arrived 2 days before I did and I was able to install it the night I arrived. I didn't send it to the school because the mail room had a problem with theft!

zamana

Contributor
As long as the hotel knows that it is coming, and it is addressed to a registered guest (or one that will show up) they will accept it. I have had many items (including computer parts) shipped to hotels across the US!

Once when moving my child to a University and needed to upgrade a video card that failed in shipment from home to school. The card arrived 2 days before I did and I was able to install it the night I arrived. I didn't send it to the school because the mail room had a problem with theft!

I always got my purchases from Amazon delivered to the hotels where I am staying when I'm in vacation in the USA. The problem is that some companies (I can't remember now if it is Best Buy or B&H Photo Video) refuses to send to hotel's addresses...

Yesterday I talked via chat with a Crucial representative and he told me that Crucial do delivery to hotels.

Thanks.
Regards.