I installed TrueNAS Scale over TrueNAS without saving any configuration files are my plex media files in the old plex jail accessible?

WallyV

Cadet
I have 3 drives in the system- a 500GB NVMe SSD which TrueNAS was installed on and TrueNAS Scale is now installed on.
2-10TB hard drives set up as Raid 1 which had Plex Server installed in a jail on them.
I was exhausted from trying to fix a TrueNAS 12 installation and decided to install TrueNAS Scale over the TrueNAS 12 on the 500GB NVMe SSD.
I see sda and sdb for options in "Disks". I don't know what to do. Are they encrypted?If they are then the date is lost but If not encrypted, am I able to add these "Disks" to this TrueNAS Scale without losing the information?
Thanks

WallyV

Cadet
FIXED
I have 3 drives in the system- a 500GB NVMe SSD which TrueNAS was installed on and TrueNAS Scale is now installed on.
2-10TB hard drives set up as Raid 1 which had Plex Server installed in a jail on them.
I was exhausted from trying to fix a TrueNAS 12 installation and decided to install TrueNAS Scale over the TrueNAS 12 on the 500GB NVMe SSD.
I see sda and sdb for options in "Disks". I don't know what to do. Are they encrypted?If they are then the date is lost but If not encrypted, am I able to add these "Disks" to this TrueNAS Scale without losing the information?
Thanks