Hyper-V and CIFS is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...I'm trying to setup VM Storage of Hyper-V on CIFS Share on FreeNAS-9.10.2-U3 (e1497f269), but I'm receiving this error on moving my machines from Local HD to CIFS Share (P:\):

Remote SMB share does not support resiliency

I tried to select Maximum SMB Protocol to SMB_3_11, SMB_3, SMB2_02 and nothing. The strange thing that I saw was even I select SMB2_02, if I go to Powershell and execute "get-smbconnection" it show dialect 3.02 for that share....but maybe this is not real problem...because this I'm asking for some help.
YI8YYKMrIcdl6b6uB_odpwOskU-mDO5VsR4ub_fspFAn3wiAmDyYHsKpEszlzzbGYaRQVMHYFQGs7_w=w1366-h647-rw

joeschmuck

Old Man
Look at this BUG Report. If the problem is not fixed, report it again.

Stephen P.

Cadet
Thanks Joe. I solved doing Windows Update, I think is some bug on Windows Server.
Alexandre, I know it has been a very long time since you posted this but I would love some more information if available because I have the same problem and have been unable to fix it with anything I have done.

joeschmuck

Old Man

Stephen P.

Cadet
Um
13 days is not very long. Now if it were 4 months...
Sorry about that... new to these forums, I saw his "Joined date" and thought that was the date posted... My Bad, just a simple ID-10-T Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.