How to make an emergency backup image of TRUENAS server to PROXMOX VE server

Marlberg

Dabbler
So first off hardware for this help request can be found in the signature below.

I believe I have made a bad decision on configuration of my TRUENAS server and want to correct it while I still can.
I am currently running a single pool in RAIDZ3 of 16 Drives. I believe I would be better off with two 8 drive vdevs in RAIDZ2. I currently have about 8TB of data stored on this pool and want to preserve this data (backup images of clients and servers stored here). I have a cloud storage solution (Backblaze b2) but it will take me approximately 5 weeks to get the entire TRUENAS server backed up to B2 (not a good way to restore that data either as it will be either expensive take a long time or both to restore from that particular backup solution). I do have a Proxmox server (see signature below) that has enough available storage space to contain an image of the TRUENAS Server. What I would like to do is connect via ZFS over ISCSI, iSCSI Target, or NFS to the Proxmox dataset1 zfs pool and backup an image to that pool, then wipe and reconfigure the TRUENAS then restore from the Proxmox server.

Anyone have any guidance on how to make this happen reliably?