How to Back-Up webpage like lftp and mysqldump automatically Truenas Scale

kzsolt4444

Cadet
Hi!

Im here to ask, how would you do it on Truenas natively, or with using any app:
Im developing a few wordpress page, which is hosted somewhere else (not by me). Since i want to own the backups on my HDD, i regulary making a backup manually everytime using Total commander on windows, for back-uping the complete FTP content, + i goes up to php myadmin, for making a back-up of the current mysql db.

Im just wondering if i can automate this somehow on my truenas server? In theory it would be very-very easy with using some almost base linux command like "lftp" and my "mysqldump " but it isnt working, because they are not installed as default package to the kernel which is used by the recent truenas, and i cannot use any apt install command to have them on the system. How else would you do this? What are the suggestions?

It would be so easy to just write a bash script, using lftp and mysqldump in it, and automate it with a cron job. (But i cannot do it, because these packages are unknown for truenas.)

So can you recommend me a way, how would you do it?
Thanks!

sretalla