How do I configure an SNMP trap destination?

After much searching, all I could find is this reference to the ability to define SNMP trap destinations in 11.1:

>>> The SNMP MIB has many improvements, including the ability to send SNMP traps for new alerts.

I'm running 11.2, and can't find where this is configured. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

More details because maybe I'm just being daft... Using the legacy interface, the SYSTEM -> ALERT SERVICES has a section for SNMP Trap settings. However, the fields in this window are not SNMP Trap type fields: Cluster Name, Webhook URL, Influxdb Host, Database, etc....

*Edit - All of the options go away if I select a different alert type, then re-select SNMP Trap, but there is still not a way to define the SNMP Trap destination server.

Last edited:
Some progress... maybe. Adding a line to the "Auxiliary parameters" section of the SNMP service configuration screen gets me "cold start" SNMP trap when restarting the SNMP service:
trapsink 10.180.148.10
This does NOT produce any traps when "Send Test Alert" is selected... so I'm still missing something here.