HELP FILES DISAPPEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerLee

Dabbler
I've set up my NAS like so.

I have couch potato running with transmission to download. All downloaded files are renamed and send to a new folder which contains all my movies which I can watch via Plex.

Now. Everything seemed to be working fine, but I noticed today that I downloaded a few more movies.

I consistently get the error. Transmission_1 transmission-daemon[82821]: (Name of movie) Piece (randmon number), which was just downloaded, failed its checksum test. (torrent.c:3251).

Then I get.....

Transmission_1 transmission-daemon[82821]: (Name of movie) No data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "set location" to redownload, remove the torrent and re-add it. (torrent.c :538)

Odd this is, movies I had already downloaded are also disappearing. I am definitely not deleting them. Would one of these plugins be deleting movies as things are added. I've noticed I've never had more than 10 movies in the Plex library at any one time.

Roger

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Let us know your system specifications, specifically:

Your motherboard
The amount of RAM
whether or not your RAM is ECC,
and so on.

RogerLee

Dabbler
So I'm using a HP n54l. Server.

Running 8gb of non ecc Kingston ram (kvr1333d3n9/8g)
And turion(tm) II neo n54l dual core processor
Single hard drive. WD green. 1tb in a raid stripe set up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RogerLee

Dabbler
There's no graphic card or anything else connected to the unit

Naesstrom

Contributor
Have you found any solution to this RogerLee? I'm having the exact same problem with my CP and Transmission setup lately

RogerLee

Dabbler
Nope. I'm giving up on freenas and switching to ubantu

joelmusicman

Patron
I've been having problems with completion on both usenet and Torrents, both on FreeNAS and other PCs that are completely unrelated to my FreeNAS box. I think this problem is related to DMCA takedowns and is definitely outside the scope of this forum.

RogerLee

Dabbler
Odd. How would DMCA takedowns have access to our hard drive after things have been written in.

joelmusicman

Patron
Odd. How would DMCA takedowns have access to our hard drive after things have been written in.

That's probably related to your post processing settings in CouchPotato/SickBeard. The "plugins" forum would be a good place to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.