Hello Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llibyddap

Cadet
My name's Bill and I'm running a Freenas server at home - we do a lot video and picture stuff. After a decade, we decided we should have something a little more 'thoughtfully' developed for the management of backups. As it turned out - we ended up moving everything form a group of laptops and desktops into Freenas and haven't looked back. I've now got several upgrades under the belt and disk failures (only the first one gave me a sinking feeling, the second one was no big deal). It's now been about 3 years up and running - - yes, I'm slow to check in.

Last edited:

kdragon75

Wizard
My name's Bill and I'm running a Freenas server at home - we do a lot video and picture stuff. After a decade, we decided we should have something a little more 'thoughtfully' developed for the management of backups. As it turned out - we ended up moving everything form a group of laptops and desktops into Freenas and haven't looked back. I've now got several upgrade under the belt and disk failures (only the first one gave me a sinking feeling, the second one was no big deal). It's now been about 3 years up and running - - yes, I'm slow it check in.
Welcome. I'm glad to hear that you have had a good experience.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.