Happy New Year from the FreeNAS Development Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jpaetzel

I'm looking forward to getting home this weekend. I've been travelling across the midwest USA for the holidays.

It's been my pleasure to have been involved with FreeNAS for the past few years, I'm looking forward to some really exciting stuff in 2014!

N00b

Explorer
Happy New Year to you and the family and looking forward to a great 2014 too. :). Wishing everyone else a Happy New Year too. (In my time zone it is 1/1/2014 already. :cool:)

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I won't be on tonight at midnight(in my timezone), but Happy New Year to you and everyone else on the forums.

J

jkh

Happy New Year, folks! It's just about 3 hours away for me now (going to go jump around with the other tourists and try not to get blown up by randomly thrown fireworks).

I too am looking forward to another great year for FreeNAS in 2014! We have a lot of ambitious plans for improving the UI, the infrastructure, and taking advantage of some really cool improvements and new capabilities in the upcoming FreeBSD 10.0. The best is yet to come!

J

jpaetzel

6000+ miles on the odometer and I rolled in last night. Getting ready for my first day in the office in two weeks.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Is that the current build of Samba?

Status
Not open for further replies.