GUIDE INSTALL HELP

ford2201

Cadet
Hello, people want to find out about the acceleration installation, sending the action needs a completely ftp server guide and SMB with configuration with the main panel itself 2.5gb/e cpu amd or intel and how safely SSL add more mainly without danger and how it works to do external IP and public works only SMB and not SMB and not FTP Server works in public IP and VPN does not work at all what is and how to do and how to cut that when I connect from the tile to see the IP router under Trunas and the application something does not work with the application and k3s ip does not combine what to do so I do not want a static Safe DHCP Safe HELP

Optimization Walkthrough please​

NugentS

MVP
I'm sorry - I don't understand what you are saying

ford2201

Cadet
how to cut the Internet but without an additional network card because we only have a motherboard with 2.5gb/e how to do it so that it can work the application is quite br0 or something on k3s docker And helm so that apparently there is only one IP router and where are the rest and how to do it for it to work FTP server external IP, I know it works and where can I get SSL mainly "trunenas" and FTP server there was a public IP and then it runs away it should avoid it all the time and error passive problem what is it and SMB works external IP and public IP and how safe I don't want The hacker revealed to the public how to make and use the GPU

ford2201

Cadet
FTP server security and smb security speed copy send network problem install IP docker apps trunenas scale help fixed