FTP service and acronis software

montie

Cadet
Hello.

Im a new user of truenas(ver 12). Btw greate software.

I have a problem with ftp service. ftp is working but the is a problem. To backup pc I use a acronis true image 2019 or 2016 version. Acronis can connect to ftp without problem. When i create a hdd image and put to ftp(truenas) a files creates(i use a split image with 700mb files). A problem is in reverse - I want to restore image from ftp, acronis connect to truenas, i select first file and the is a problem - acronis got message that there is a problem with archive(probably files with errors).
CRC errors when i put to ftp files? Truenas is connected to lan on 10GB lan intel, cable category 6A. I have tested put a files to truenas(mkv videos and iso), later a download the same files to another folder and files are correct. Any sugestion to resolve problem?

montie

Cadet
Hi.
I have installed to another pc truenas. The same problem via ftp. I try one file and multiple files - the same problem.
I have a netgear and synology nas too - on this devices backup and restore via ftp are working ok.

Dan Tudora

Patron
hello
connect to FreeNAS ftp with filezilla/WinSCP and see the file is correct (name, size, date etc.)
the same file if is copy/download from ftp to an external HDD (USB), can be restored correct ??
try this and maybe can have a "glue" to think/find what happend
or a screenshot of the message error !!