Back up to Acronis Cyber Cloud

MCC

Dabbler
I have FreeNAS-11.2-U7 installed and I want to back up files I have on my file server to Acronis Cyber Cloud.
They way Acronis wants you to do backup is to download their agent on to your Windows or Linux system and then set up the backup using there website.
I tried to see if I could configure Acronis using FreeNAS by going to Cloud Credentials but Acronis is not an option.
I though maybe my only option was to use HTTP but that only lets you set a URL.
I also tried to install the Acronis agent on the FreeBSD that FreeNAS is built on but I got the message "Please use Installer compatible with amd64OS."
Used "chmod 755 filename.bin" to make the file an executable and then used "./filename.bin" to run the file (these are the instruction for installing on Linux from Acronis).
The computer is a PowerEdge 2950 III and it is running the 64-bit version of FreeNAS.
My question is: Can I backup to Acronis Cyber Cloud using FreeNAS or will I need to use another computer to set up the agent and backup the files in my file server?

MCC

Dabbler
I used another computer to set up the agent and backup the files in my file sever.