Freenas Unresponsive

jspfunk

Dabbler
I'm hoping someone can help me trouble shoot why my Freenas server becomes unresponsive. The server seem to be on, but any PC that I have connected to the share drive loses connection. When I try to shut down the server from the server console, it is unresponsive. I end up having to power it off and restart it.

This has been happening for some time now. I thought it was the motherboard, because it had an issue with not restarting. I have changed the whole system out with another one of my old PC's. It has a new MB, CPU, and RAM. I am using a new SSD for the boot drive, instead of a FlashDrive. I have also updated with each new release.

I am getting These 2 errors:

freenas.local had an unscheduled system reboot. The operating system successfully came back online at Sun Feb 11 12:01:51 2020.
Sun, 2 Feb 2020 12:01:51 PM (America/Los_Angeles)

(I don't really use this drive/pool)
Device: /dev/ada0, 8 Offline uncorrectable sectors.
Mon, 3 Feb 2020 09:53:12 AM (America/Los_Angeles)

THe Unscheduled system reboot is new. It's been doing this for 3 or 4 months and today is the 1st time I received the error. I am kind of a noob with Freenas so I'm not sure how to start trouble shooting this. Any help or a point in a direction would be appreciated.