Free PBI Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craysh

Dabbler
You hate them, I hate them, we all hate cyberlockers.

Whether it be because it's blocked at work or because we have to slough through an inordinate amount of ads, they're normally a necessary evil.

No longer for PBI's!

Until such time as your plugin is deemed worthy enough to make it to FreeNAS's plugin page feel free to host your pbi's on my site: http://freenas.synergames.com

Only PBI's are allowed to be uploaded.

After your register it will ask you to verify your email address (feel free to use mailinator if you feel uncomfortable). Once that's complete please send me a PM to activate your "developer" account (so you can start uploading).

No need to have an account to have anyone download. Just give out the URL's :)

EDIT: I will NOT put ads on this.

ProtoSD

MVP
Craysh,

Thank you very much for a very generous offer! I've had several people asking for an alternate download from my Rapidshare account and you just solved that problem. As usual my head is spinning in different directions trying to get stuff done, but give me a few days and I'll set things up and send you a PM.

Craysh

Dabbler
Craysh,

Thank you very much for a very generous offer! I've had several people asking for an alternate download from my Rapidshare account and you just solved that problem. As usual my head is spinning in different directions trying to get stuff done, but give me a few days and I'll set things up and send you a PM.

Sounds great :)

ProtoSD

MVP
Hi Craysh,

I was just trying to upload a plugin and it says the maximum size is 30MB, which is too small, but when I tried to upload it anyway, it said the limit was actually 64MB, which is still too small. The plugin I'm trying to upload is around 210MB, which isn't unreasonable for a plugin. I think Serviio is around 160MB.

Any chance of increasing this limit?

Craysh

Dabbler
That would be an issue with my php implementation. I'll set you up an FTP and subdomain directly.

Check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.