FORUM ISSUE: Your Account / Your Content doesn't work [Moderator Please]

NASbox

Guru
When I select Your Account / Your Content from my user icon at the top of the page, I don't see my recent posts. Am I doing something wrong, or have I found a forum bug?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, but I'm not sure where I should be posted.

Last edited:

VladTepes

Patron
Works for me (on my profile)

Also if I go into your profile I can see your posts so they are recorded against your username.

Have you tired clearing your cache and see if it fixes it?
(or login and try in an incognito window - same effect)

NASbox

Guru
Tried clearing the cache (Firefox), and then tried Chromium (NOT GOOGLE CHROME) - when I click Your Content on the dialog shown, the first message I get is from May 5th! Does the forum depend on anything funky like FBook, or other social media site?

1633675751192.png

VladTepes

Patron
Mine says Mar 24.
Note that list is of THREADS you have started.
If you want to see your most recent posts click on "latest activity' in the blue menu bar,
Inked1633675751192_LI.jpg

NASbox

Guru
Mine says Mar 24.
Note that list is of THREADS you have started.
If you want to see your most recent posts click on "latest activity' in the blue menu bar,
View attachment 49814

@VladTepes .... I have started several threads more recently than shown. Just one example:
https://www.truenas.com/community/t...rmance-on-virtual-machines.94883/#post-662409
What you have shown gives me a list of latest activity for all users.

So in summary:
Your Content - Displays a badly incomplete list of "my content" - Not sure what the distinction is that gets content included in this list
Your Content -> Latest Activity (Global latest activity for all users)

Clicking the Icon, then my UserName to display my profile and then Latest activity seems to get me what I was looking for, but what gives with the other Your content? Is this a bug or is there something that I am missing?

How can I get an admin to weigh in on this?

VladTepes

Patron
Sorry mate I don't know.

NASbox

Guru
I noticed the same thing some months ago. It all started around or at the same time as they were performing some site updates which caused a number of issues, including this one.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
@elvisimprsntr, this probably dates to the migration of the forum to a new hosting provider. The caching was screwed up for months afterwards, and this is an indication parts of the ZenForo forum software are still broken since that migration. I'll escalate this to the forum admins, which unfortunately aren't equivalent to the forum moderators.