Resource icon

FN11.3 iocage jails - Plex, Tautulli, Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr, Jackett, Transmission, Organizr

ornias

Wizard
Sorry if I've missed something, just want to double check before I go ahead with this guide, will the VPN secure all sensitive data ie. Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr before it gets to transmission, just want to be sure that this method will mask all activity.

No, the VPN just covers the torrent client, not the other jails...

ornias

Wizard
Anything against putting Jackett in the same Jail as this will be red lights for my ISP ?..
What red lights? Afaik jackett can use https to connect to trackers and if you use a secure DNS provider, your ISP can not get much usefull from it anyway...

nathan.p.george

Dabbler
What red lights? Afaik jackett can use https to connect to trackers and if you use a secure DNS provider, your ISP can not get much usefull from it anyway...
I think it's more the fact that we're already implementing a VPN, certain trackers aren't accessable without..

bigzaj

Explorer
**EDIT**

I read a few pages back it might be (must be) a plex / freebsd issue. I downgraded from plexpass to regular plex. Webgui through connection errors, but was able to finally connect.

**EDIT**

I keep my plex config in a separate folder to make updating easier, it worked fine moving from warden to iocage and from 11.1 -> 11.2. I just killed my prior plex jail and following the instructions here and mounted as I always do to upgrade to 11.3. The jail is running but I cannot navigate to it:

"The Page isn't working
IP didn't send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

I also cannot connect via iPad or iPhone. I can ping it though.

Not sure where to start on this one...

Last edited:

SeaFox

Explorer
Anything against putting Jackett in the same Jail as this will be red lights for my ISP ?..

I know it's been almost a month since you asked, but I thought I'd chime in that I did this.

Transmission/Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett are all in the same jail for me, all using the same single VPN connection. Since Sonarr and Radarr are sister projects in a way I made sure to set up separate settings directories for them in case any config files had the same names. Also when setting up the VPN I had to make additional rules for the other programs (I left them all running under their own normal usernames and my firewall was done using user account restrictions).

svenEsven

Dabbler
I have been banging my head against this wall for days now. I've tried the same installation method over and over, tried new installation methods, used scripts, that bash client, everything. and i'm just about to give up. I am not experienced in coding at all, and just assumed the plugins would just work when i decided on Freenas.

After what feels like 100 installation attempts I have all the individual plugins I want downloaded(except my vpn) they all function, they talk to each other in limited capacity (I can get sonarr/radarr to detect my files that plex is using to stream, and sonarr/radarr can tell qbittorrent/sab to download missing episodes), but sonarr/radarr can't seem to move the downloaded files to where they need to be for plex to read them. So with all of this I assume that it's a permissions issue, I swear I have tried everything I know how to in order to give permissions to everyone for everything except full control. I have each individual app set with a user and group with the matching plugin ID, I also have sonarr/radarr in the groups that oversee qbtorrent/sab/plex/jackett. I have set their permissions in Windows as well. I have no idea what to do.

At this point i concede, sab and qb are set to download things to the same "completed downloads"folder, however only sab puts them in that folder. Qbtorrent seems to put them into
Code:
"/mnt/SveNAS/iocage/jails/qb/root/mnt/SveNAS/media/completeddownloads/TV/"filename"
instead of
Code:
/mnt/SveNAS/iocage/jails/sab/root/sabnzbd/completed downloads/TV/"filename"
. and neither radarr, or sonarr can move them to the tv/movies folder that plex uses to read from afterwards, and also can't rename those files. At this point ill venmo someone to walk me through the rest of this nightmare over discord. halp pls.

sorry if i seem frustrated, the software seems great. i'm just not great at this.

sleeper52

Explorer
For Tautulli, you may have Python issues in attempting to run it as a service iocage exec tautulli service tautulli start . On the Tautulli console, if you do a which python and have no results, you will need to install Python.

NOTE: these are done in the Tautulli console iocage console tautulli

To search for the Python versions available:
Code:
pkg search python

Once you know which Python version (ie. Python 3), install
Code:
pkg install python-3.7_3,2

You will also need to install the Python sqlite pkg
Code:
pkg install py37-sqlite3

You may need to restart the Tautulli jail but it should now run.

Last edited:

hertzsae

Contributor
For Tautulli, I created a new jail pointing at the same config file. I used the following packages:
Code:
iocage exec tautulli pkg install -y python3 py37-sqlite3 py37-openssl security/ca_root_nss git

and then also created a symbolic link for the python3 directory:
Code:
iocage exec tautulli ln -s /usr/local/bin/python3 /usr/local/bin/python

For Tautulli, you may have Python issues in attempting to run it as a service iocage exec tautulli service tautulli start . On the Tautulli console, if you do a which python and have no results, you will need to install Python.

NOTE: these are done in the Tautulli console iocage console tautulli

To search for the Python versions available:
Code:
pkg search python

Once you know which Python version (ie. Python 3), install
Code:
pkg install python-3.7_3,2

You will also need to install the Python sqlite pkg
Code:
pkg install py37-sqlite3

You may need to restart the Tautulli jail but it should now run.

That's the error i ve got before and after your fix

Code:
root@freenas[~]# iocage exec tautulli service tautulli start
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli: WARNING: $command_interpreter /usr/local/bin/python3 != python

I dont know what i am doing wrong.

Here is the steps :
  1. Doing the whole setup leaving tautulli aside
  2. OpenVPN won't start either
  3. Doing your fix like that :
Code:
root@tautulli:~ # pkg install python-3.7_3,2
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
The following 2 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked):

New packages to be INSTALLED:
        python: 3.7_3,
        python3: 3_3

Number of packages to be installed: 2

2 KiB to be downloaded.                                                         

Proceed with this action? [y/N]: Y                                              
[tautulli] [1/2] Fetching python-3.7_3,2.txz: 100%    996 B   1.0kB/s    00:01  
[tautulli] [2/2] Extracting python-3.7_3,2: 100%
root@tautulli:~ # pkg install py37-sqlite3                                      

py37-setuptools: 44.0.0                                                
        py37-sqlite3: 3.7.8_7                                                  

The process will require 4 MiB more space.                                      
542 KiB to be downloaded.                                                       

[tautulli] [1/2] Fetching py37-sqlite3-3.7.8_7.txz: 100%   30 KiB  30.5kB/s    0
[tautulli] [2/2] Extracting py37-sqlite3-3.7.8_7: 100%                          
root@tautulli:~ # exit
logout
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli: WARNING: $command_interpreter /usr/local/bin/python3 != python

sleeper52

Explorer

Code:

Here is the steps :
Code:

2 KiB to be downloaded.                                                        

[tautulli] [1/2] Fetching py37-sqlite3-3.7.8_7.txz: 100%   30 KiB  30.5kB/s    0
logout

have you tried restarting tautulli iocage restart tautulli

if you do a python -V what do you get?

ornias

Wizard
Code:

is an error that can be ignored (the developers words, not mine)

Solution to this issue (as posted by me elsewhere on this forum before:

Again:
- Fresh jail
- pkg install python37 python3 python py37-setuptools py37-sqlite3 py37-openssl py37-pycryptodomex python3 git

Afterwards you install tautulli, normally (not pkg). An example of the steps is the jailman install script:

anyhow, if you REALLY REALLY want to not-delete the jail, this might work:

You can try:
1. Remove ALL traces of python (pkg remove)
2. remove unused deps (iocage exec tautulli pkg autoremove)
3. pkg install python37 python3 python py37-setuptools py37-sqlite3 py37-openssl py37-pycryptodomex python3 git

have you tried restarting tautulli iocage restart tautulli

if you do a python -V what do you get?

Hello @sleeper52,

Here we go :
Code:
root@tautulli:~ # python -V
Python 3.7.8
root@tautulli:~ #

Code:

is an error that can be ignored (the developers words, not mine)

Solution to this issue (as posted by me elsewhere on this forum before:

Alright, thank you @ornias !

Also, in regards to OpenVPN my problem was that my config file from my provider (protonvpn) was poorly patterned, also with the help of this guide plus the documentation i solved my problem and now openvpn is running finely with a killswitch.

Code:

Here is the steps :
Code:

2 KiB to be downloaded.                                                        

logout

typhonragewind

Dabbler
I have been banging my head against this wall for days now. I've tried the same installation method over and over, tried new installation methods, used scripts, that bash client, everything. and i'm just about to give up. I am not experienced in coding at all, and just assumed the plugins would just work when i decided on Freenas.

After what feels like 100 installation attempts I have all the individual plugins I want downloaded(except my vpn) they all function, they talk to each other in limited capacity (I can get sonarr/radarr to detect my files that plex is using to stream, and sonarr/radarr can tell qbittorrent/sab to download missing episodes), but sonarr/radarr can't seem to move the downloaded files to where they need to be for plex to read them. So with all of this I assume that it's a permissions issue, I swear I have tried everything I know how to in order to give permissions to everyone for everything except full control. I have each individual app set with a user and group with the matching plugin ID, I also have sonarr/radarr in the groups that oversee qbtorrent/sab/plex/jackett. I have set their permissions in Windows as well. I have no idea what to do.

At this point i concede, sab and qb are set to download things to the same "completed downloads"folder, however only sab puts them in that folder. Qbtorrent seems to put them into
Code:
"/mnt/SveNAS/iocage/jails/qb/root/mnt/SveNAS/media/completeddownloads/TV/"filename"
instead of
Code:
/mnt/SveNAS/iocage/jails/sab/root/sabnzbd/completed downloads/TV/"filename"
. and neither radarr, or sonarr can move them to the tv/movies folder that plex uses to read from afterwards, and also can't rename those files. At this point ill venmo someone to walk me through the rest of this nightmare over discord. halp pls.

sorry if i seem frustrated, the software seems great. i'm just not great at this.

Have you changed permissions with chmod or using ACLs ?

JJT211

Patron
So how should the updated Tautulli portion of this tutorial look with the python 3 pkg's??

Like this:

Code:
echo '{"pkgs":["python","python3","python37","py37-setuptools","py37-sqlite3","py37-openssl","ca_root_nss","git"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json
iocage create -n "tautulli" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.3-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|<IP>/<MASK>" defaultrouter="<GATEWAY>" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
rm /tmp/pkg.json
iocage exec tautulli mkdir -p /config
iocage fstab -a tautulli /mnt/tank1/apps/tautulli /config nullfs rw 0 0
iocage exec tautulli git clone https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli.git /usr/local/share/Tautulli
iocage exec tautulli "pw user add tautulli -c tautulli -u 109 -d /nonexistent -s /usr/bin/nologin"
iocage exec tautulli chown -R tautulli:tautulli /usr/local/share/Tautulli /config
iocage exec tautulli cp /usr/local/share/Tautulli/init-scripts/init.freenas /usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli
iocage exec tautulli chmod u+x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli
iocage exec tautulli sysrc "tautulli_enable=YES"
iocage exec tautulli sysrc "tautulli_flags=--datadir /config"
iocage exec tautulli service tautulli start

hertzsae

Contributor
So how should the updated Tautulli portion of this tutorial look with the python 3 pkg's??

Like this:

Code:
echo '{"pkgs":["python","python3","python37","py37-setuptools","py37-sqlite3","py37-openssl","ca_root_nss","git"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json
iocage create -n "tautulli" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.3-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|<IP>/<MASK>" defaultrouter="<GATEWAY>" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
rm /tmp/pkg.json
iocage exec tautulli mkdir -p /config
iocage fstab -a tautulli /mnt/tank1/apps/tautulli /config nullfs rw 0 0
iocage exec tautulli git clone https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli.git /usr/local/share/Tautulli
iocage exec tautulli "pw user add tautulli -c tautulli -u 109 -d /nonexistent -s /usr/bin/nologin"
iocage exec tautulli chown -R tautulli:tautulli /usr/local/share/Tautulli /config
iocage exec tautulli cp /usr/local/share/Tautulli/init-scripts/init.freenas /usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli
iocage exec tautulli chmod u+x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/tautulli
iocage exec tautulli sysrc "tautulli_enable=YES"
iocage exec tautulli sysrc "tautulli_flags=--datadir /config"
iocage exec tautulli service tautulli start
Adding python3 and python37 are redundant. Simply installing python will get you python3 which in turn installs python37. I also did not install py37-setuptools and my install works just fine.

So this should work:
Code:
echo '{"pkgs":["python","py37-sqlite3","py37-openssl","ca_root_nss","git"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json

littl3mango

Cadet
Hello everyone,

Quite the novice here. On FreeNAS 11.3. I initially had Plex up and running great. Weeks later, I could not log into FreeNAS as the ip had changed. I then changed it to a static IP, which killed Plex. I then uninstalled the jail, but now cannot reinstall with the official plug in. I have tried the manual install and then get the following error messages. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.
Code:
Last login: Sun Aug 23 22:51:53 on pts/7
FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p9 (FreeNAS.amd64) #0 r325575+c153e5c9a38(HEAD): Wed May 20 16:09:43 EDT 2020

FreeNAS (c) 2009-2020, The FreeNAS Development Team
        All rights reserved.
        FreeNAS is released under the modified BSD license.

For more information, documentation, help or support, go here:
        http://freenas.org
Welcome to FreeNAS

Warning: settings changed through the CLI are not written to
the configuration database and will be reset on reboot.

root@freenas[~]# echo '{"pkgs":["plexmediaserver","ca_root_nss"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json
root@freenas[~]# iocage create -n "plex" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.2-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|10.0.0.225/24" defaultrouter="10.0.0.1" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 157, in _new_conn
    (self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 61, in create_connection
    for res in socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, socket.SOCK_STREAM):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/socket.py", line 748, in getaddrinfo
    for res in _socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, type, proto, flags):
socket.gaierror: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line672, in urlopen
    chunked=chunked,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line376, in _make_request
    self._validate_conn(conn)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line994, in _validate_conn
    conn.connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 334, in connect
    conn = self._new_conn()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 169, in _new_conn
    self, "Failed to establish a new connection: %s" % e
urllib3.exceptions.NewConnectionError: <urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 449,in send
    timeout=timeout
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line720, in urlopen
    method, url, error=e, _pool=self, _stacktrace=sys.exc_info()[2]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py", line 436, in increment
    raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /security/unsupported.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known'))

File "/usr/local/bin/iocage", line 10, in <module>
    sys.exit(cli())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 764, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 717, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1137, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 956, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 555, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_cli/create.py", line 225,in cli
    thickconfig=thickconfig, clone_basejail=clone_basejail)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 527,in create
    silent=self.silent
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fetch.py", line 206, in fetch_release
    eol = self.__fetch_eol_check__()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fetch.py", line 114, in __fetch_eol_check__
    req = requests.get(_eol)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 75, in get
    return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 60, in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 533,in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 646,in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 516,in send
    raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /security/unsupported.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known'))
root@freenas[~]# rm /tmp/pkg.json
root@freenas[~]# iocage exec plex mkdir -p /config
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage exec plex mkdir -p /mnt/video
^Ajail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage fstab -a plex /mnt/tank1/apps/plex /config nullfs rw 0 0
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage fstab -a plex /mnt/tank1/video /mnt/video nullfs ro 0 0
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocag

hertzsae

Contributor
Hello everyone,

Quite the novice here. On FreeNAS 11.3. I initially had Plex up and running great. Weeks later, I could not log into FreeNAS as the ip had changed. I then changed it to a static IP, which killed Plex. I then uninstalled the jail, but now cannot reinstall with the official plug in. I have tried the manual install and then get the following error messages. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.
Code:
Last login: Sun Aug 23 22:51:53 on pts/7
FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p9 (FreeNAS.amd64) #0 r325575+c153e5c9a38(HEAD): Wed May 20 16:09:43 EDT 2020

FreeNAS (c) 2009-2020, The FreeNAS Development Team
        All rights reserved.
        FreeNAS is released under the modified BSD license.

For more information, documentation, help or support, go here:
        http://freenas.org
Welcome to FreeNAS

Warning: settings changed through the CLI are not written to
the configuration database and will be reset on reboot.

root@freenas[~]# echo '{"pkgs":["plexmediaserver","ca_root_nss"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json
root@freenas[~]# iocage create -n "plex" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.2-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|10.0.0.225/24" defaultrouter="10.0.0.1" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 157, in _new_conn
    (self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 61, in create_connection
    for res in socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, socket.SOCK_STREAM):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/socket.py", line 748, in getaddrinfo
    for res in _socket.getaddrinfo(host, port, family, type, proto, flags):
socket.gaierror: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line672, in urlopen
    chunked=chunked,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line376, in _make_request
    self._validate_conn(conn)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line994, in _validate_conn
    conn.connect()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 334, in connect
    conn = self._new_conn()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 169, in _new_conn
    self, "Failed to establish a new connection: %s" % e
urllib3.exceptions.NewConnectionError: <urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 449,in send
    timeout=timeout
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line720, in urlopen
    method, url, error=e, _pool=self, _stacktrace=sys.exc_info()[2]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py", line 436, in increment
    raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /security/unsupported.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known'))

File "/usr/local/bin/iocage", line 10, in <module>
    sys.exit(cli())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 764, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 717, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1137, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 956, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/click/core.py", line 555, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_cli/create.py", line 225,in cli
    thickconfig=thickconfig, clone_basejail=clone_basejail)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 527,in create
    silent=self.silent
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fetch.py", line 206, in fetch_release
    eol = self.__fetch_eol_check__()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fetch.py", line 114, in __fetch_eol_check__
    req = requests.get(_eol)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 75, in get
    return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 60, in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 533,in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 646,in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 516,in send
    raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /security/unsupported.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x809853f50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known'))
root@freenas[~]# rm /tmp/pkg.json
root@freenas[~]# iocage exec plex mkdir -p /config
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage exec plex mkdir -p /mnt/video
^Ajail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage fstab -a plex /mnt/tank1/apps/plex /config nullfs rw 0 0
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocage fstab -a plex /mnt/tank1/video /mnt/video nullfs ro 0 0
jail 'plex' not found!
root@freenas[~]# iocag
You're on 11.3, but you're trying to create an 11.2 jail. Change '11.2-RELEASE' to '11.3-RELEASE'. There may be other errors, but that's the one I saw.

littl3mango

Cadet
You're on 11.3, but you're trying to create an 11.2 jail. Change '11.2-RELEASE' to '11.3-RELEASE'. There may be other errors, but that's the one I saw.

Much appreciated on the fix!! So the jail is up and running. I mounted the points to my library, but now how do I get into the plex server i.e. manage? Thanks again.