Exclusive Community Discounts in our New eBay Store

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
1558386226537.png

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to share with you that we'll be putting some of our overstock parts up for sale to make room for new stock. We have a mix of chassis, barebones servers, hard drives, memory, and expansion cards that we'll be adding to the iXsystems eBay Store over the next few weeks. As a thank you for being loyal iX Community members, we're giving you an exclusive coupon link until the end of may that will provide you with 25% off the already discounted price of the item. Make sure to check frequently we will be adding new items on an ongoing basis. Supplies are limited, so if you see something you want, don't be afraid to snag it quick!

There are several items that have been submitted for eBay to review but keep in mind it may take a few hours before they index and start to be displayed at the above link. If you have any questions let me know!

The discount code will be in a separate post in a private forum only viewable by becoming a member of the iXsystems Community.

Edit: I've added an iXsystems Store page so that you don't have to leave the community to view the deals that are available. https://www.ixsystems.com/community/pages/iXstore/

Thanks!

JoshDW19

Last edited:

Madona

Cadet
I am very glad to see this info cause being a computer engineer I need so many parts to make it. i am a community member and want to grab it as soon as possible.