Error with Getting CA Private Key while installing Nextcloud Plugin

loin

Cadet
I have already tried to install Nextcloud several times. But I always get the following error message:
Code:
nextcloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: Getting CA Private Key mysqladmin: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. Warning: Since password will be sent to server in plain text, use ssl connection to ensure password safety. mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. Partial plugin destroyed

I don't know what to do now. Is there a solution? Do I have to update to version 13?
Many thanks for the help.

cboeb

Cadet
I do have a similar error when trying to install the offical plugin on Truenas 13.1-Release p1

Error: NCcloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: . + + + + + writing new private key to '/usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/truenas/server.key' ----- Signature ok subject=O = TrueNAS (Nextcloud), CN = localhost Getting CA Private Key Partial plugin destroyed

1662676929045.png

BadBoyTazz

Cadet
I'm also struggling to get nextcloud installed on a new TrueNAS install

TrueNAS Core Version:
TrueNAS-13.0-U2

Error.JPG

I did the fresh install last weekend.

Not sure if it's related nut the 1st time i tried to install nextcloud the system just rebooted, the 2nd time the jail was already created but the plugin wasn't installed so i removed the jail and installed again then the above error started happening.

danb35

Hall of Famer
Folks, plugins on CORE are dead. See:

If you want to run Nextcloud on TrueNAS, good options are (in no particular order):

BadBoyTazz

Cadet
Thank you for the reply.

I'll consider SCALE but for now it won't work, the reviews i've seen about it the bugs in SCALE nextcloud is broken in SCALE to a certain extent as well.

I'll try creating the jails etc myself as per second link or just revert and run my old Core install also where nextcloud was working