Error starting VMs in FreeNAS 11.1-U1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maconde

Cadet
My VMs in the FreeNAS do not start, I installed FreeNAS in an ESXi, HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9, it have an Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v3 @ 2.40GHz, I installed, I tried some, they worked. But then restart the server to raise the resources and now the VMs do not raise. I give in Start, the page refreshes and they put the Stopped state. Check /var/log/messages and I found this:

Feb 1 13:02:40 das-freenas tap1: Ethernet address: 00:bd:35:e3:10:01
Feb 1 13:02:40 das-freenas kernel: tap1: promiscuous mode enabled

Please, help... I new in FreeNAS.

Last edited by a moderator:

wblock

Documentation Engineer
You generally cannot run VMs inside another VM. So either create them in ESXi or run FreeNAS natively on the HP.

The console messages have nothing to do with this. Also, please stop posting this same message in multiple threads.

maconde

Cadet
You generally cannot run VMs inside another VM. So either create them in ESXi or run FreeNAS natively on the HP.

The console messages have nothing to do with this. Also, please stop posting this same message in multiple threads.
Sorry by repeat, I had been thinking about that, but since the first time I started it had discarded it, I will check my configuration in the vcenter to make sure the ESXi is compatible. Thank you, again, I apologize for duplicating the publication.

Status
Not open for further replies.