Emby doesn't download poster/subtitle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtobu

Dabbler
I got it work before on my first installation, but it took me 2 days and couldn't understand why it doesn't download. Can someone point out what I am missing that Emby doesn't download the artwork? I didn't mess with anything on Emby setting.

diedrichg

Wizard
You've gone to the metadata manager and clicked the movie/tv name and then clicked Advanced and then done a full update? This will pull the proper IMDB/TVDB ID which will then allow it to scan for the proper artwork. Option two is to do a full library update from the metadata manager.

bigtobu

Dabbler
You've gone to the metadata manager and clicked the movie/tv name and then clicked Advanced and then done a full update? This will pull the proper IMDB/TVDB ID which will then allow it to scan for the proper artwork. Option two is to do a full library update from the metadata manager.
It still doesn't download image after I did that.

jsquaredz

Dabbler
I know this was asked a long time ago, but I just had this issue and solved it by making sure my dataset for the videos was set to unix or mac, and that the permissions of that dataset and all child folders were 755. In other words a permission issue, compounded by the fact I had the dataset setup as windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.