Disque_1 /mnt/Disque_1 Error getting used space (Error) Error getting available sp

Status
Not open for further replies.

proisis

Cadet
Hi, sorry for my bad english (french guy).

I'm newbie with FreeNas. I've installed Freenas 8.0 - i386 release on a old conf for personnal home use.

For test, for the moment, i've 2 HDD (the first, only for system, 4Gb and the second, for datas, 40Gb) :rolleyes:

I've created and mounted, on 40Gb, a zfs partition (Disque_1)=> OK.
I've shared it with CIFS and users accounts => OK.

But,the problem is, after reboot, sharing is unavailable and i found this error in storage informations :

Disque_1 /mnt/Disque_1 Error getting used space (Error) Error getting available space Error getting total space

If i'm destroying this volume and re create it, it's OK (with all datas lost) :mad:...

What the matter (solution) ??

Even, when i wan't to display Control Services, i've only the message 'An error is occured'...

Is 8.0 is bugged ??

Thanks for your help

ProtoSD

MVP
This is a bug, your data is still there. There might be a workound, but you could try upgrading to beta2, that fixed it for me. If you decided to do that, send me a PM and I'll explain how to get beta2 to import your pool.

proisis

Cadet
Thanks for your response Protosd ;-)

I don't want to make you lost your time with an import because i'm only in test with this release (no important datas lost) ;)

But i'm interested to get Beta2 ;-)

In wait, i've replaced 8.0.1 by 0.7.3 and it's ok, except that i would like to configure freenas also as Print Server and it seems it's not native and not easy to do...
Do you know if the Beta2 is including PrintServer service natively ?

ProtoSD

MVP
Print server support won't be available until sometime after version 8.1 when they add plug-in support.

I could swear I saw somewhere how to setup print server support for version .7.x. I'll have a look and send you a message if I find it.

If you plan to keep using 0.7.3, you'll have to wait until version 8.1 before you can import your data.

Status
Not open for further replies.