Error getting available space after power loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyberWraith

Cadet
I have an error on the gui after booting up from losing power for an hour : "main /mnt/main None (Error) Error getting available space Error getting total space"

This occurred after my place lost power for about an hour. This is the 3rd time his has occurred, first time i didn't learn my lesson, second time i properly setup an APC UPS and made sure it was configured/recognized by FreeNAS. I set it to power off after 15 seconds when battery was down to 5 minutes left (i have since changed it to after being on battery for 5 min). I have everything backed up to a tertiary level but i really don't feel like restoring over 600GB of data right now.

Unfortunately power at my house is not the greatest, which is why all my network systems are on UPS's.

I am fairly familiar with the console and using the zpool commands, so if anyone knows a way to get FreeNAS to recognize the zpool again i would appreciate it. My system specs are in my sig and screenshot attached.

Command: zpool status
no pools available

From what i've read online in my searches, it's something about the size on the zpool does not match what's stored in the database. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Attachments

• freenaserror.JPG
    freenaserror.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.