Deluge starts downloading and then after 5 sec stops

Nipsi

Cadet
Hello.

I'm kinda new to using FreeNAS and are now trying to install Deluge on my NAS. But for some reason, I can give it a torrent and I start downloading, and then after two seconds, it just stops downloading. But I can't figure out why it won't work.

The way I install it is by using the plugins, and then when installed I add a mount point to a pool I have created. This pool is connected to a user with all permissions checked. Everything works fine except it stops again, Deluge can see the torrents I put into the folder I have created in the pool and it automatic starts the download but then stop after the 2 secs.

Hope someone knows a solution :)

Alecmascot

Guru
I can give it a torrent and I start downloading, and then after two seconds, it just stops downloading.
Deluge cannot save the torrent data into the specified location because of a permissions issue.

Alecmascot

Guru
I am not a Deluge user. The best I can do is show you these install steps from another forum user :

Code:
echo '{"pkgs":["deluge","ca_root_nss"]}' > /tmp/pkg.json
iocage create -n "deluge" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.1-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|<IP>/<MASK>" defaultrouter="<GATEWAY>" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"
rm /tmp/pkg.json
iocage fstab -a deluge /mnt/tank1/apps/deluge /config nullfs rw 0 0
iocage fstab -a deluge /mnt/tank1/torrents /mnt/torrents nullfs rw 0 0
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluged_enable="YES"
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluged_user="nobody"
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluged_confdir="/config"
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluge_web_enable="YES"
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluge_web_user="nobody"
iocage exec deluge sysrc -f /etc/rc.conf deluge_web_confdir="/config"
iocage exec deluge chown -R nobody:nobody /config
iocage exec deluge service deluged start
iocage exec deluge service deluge_web start