Dashboard Customization - Hiding Widgets

In searching for an answer to this question I came across a few similar, but not identical queries.

I know there are plans to support the reordering of dashboard widgets, but I would also ask that there be an option to hide individual widgets. For example, my TerraMaster F4-423 has two 2.5Gb NICs but I am currently using only one. I would prefer to hide the unused NIC until such time as I can use it.

Thanks in advance for considering this feature.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
To make suggestions such as this, please use the "Report a Bug" feature at the top of the screen. For the most part, the developers do not have a presence here on the forums; this is a community forum and most of the participants are other users. I do believe that this has been asked for before, so there may be an existing Jira ticket for it.

danb35

Hall of Famer
It's already been suggested (by me, among others). But like so many other enhancement tickets for CORE, iX decided to put in SCALE instead, and closed the ticket with that resolution.

To make suggestions such as this, please use the "Report a Bug" feature at the top of the screen. For the most part, the developers do not have a presence here on the forums; this is a community forum and most of the participants are other users. I do believe that this has been asked for before, so there may be an existing Jira ticket for it.
Perhaps that should be included in the Forum Rules link?

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Perhaps that should be included in the Forum Rules link?

And that... wait for it... would be another thing to suggest via Jira. :smile: I think the last re-roll of the rules, however, was intent on maintaining something short enough that people would actually read it. It's not really a rule and it's easy to redirect people at the "Report a Bug" link if they have enhancement suggestions.