CUPS on TrueNAS Scale

george.hovh

Cadet
Hi I am new to TrueNAS and trying to run CUPS print server.
I am launching Docker imagine and running app successfully but getting 3 problems:
1. CUPS doesn't save configurations, I add the printer but when turning cups off/on configurations are gone.
2. Can't get printer to work, after adding it and installing driver, it's not workinf.
3. Can't connect to printer from other computer on network, maybe this is interconnected with previous two points.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
1. Have you set up Storage and Persistence to catch where the config is saved to a location outside the container in your pool?
2. Don't know the app, so can't be much help there
3. maybe check Apps | Settings | Advanced Settings and make sure you have the right settings there.

george.hovh

Cadet
Thank you for your reply. This is the settings that I'm going. And the link of the docker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-082615.png
    Screenshot_20220707-082615.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 783

sretalla