Cloud Sync - Backblaze B2 - Class C Transactions Cap Reached 100%

Would appreciate a bit of help here please.

Have set up a daily task to sync 19,000 files with Backblaze B2 across a couple of buckets. Unfortunately, I'm getting a "Class C Transactions Cap Reached 100%" error message emailed to me from Backblaze every day 8mins after the task kicks off. Backblaze list those API operations classified as Class C transactions, and their support team have suggested to me that the culprit for these kinds of problems is usually excessive invokations of the list_file_names API operation.

My spidey sense nudges me towards the maxFileCount parameter:

"The maximum number of files to return from this call. The default value is 100, and the maximum is 10000. Passing in 0 means to use the default of 100.
NOTE: b2_list_file_names is a Class C transaction (see Pricing). The maximum number of files returned per transaction is 1000. If you set maxFileCount to more than 1000 and more than 1000 are returned, the call will be billed as multiple transactions, as if you had made requests in a loop asking for 1000 at a time. For example: if you set maxFileCount to 10000 and 3123 items are returned, you will be billed for 4 Class C transactions."

I get 2500 free Class C transactions per day. However, even if the FreeNAS client is using the default value of 100, listing all 19,000 files should only be consuming 190 of the 2500 free transactions.

I'm at a loss as to where 2500 transactions are being consumed. Can anyone assist in getting to the bottom of this issue?

Thanks very much.

Meyers

Patron
I switched to using rclone manually with a cron job because of stuff like this. Looks like the ticket talks about doing this as well.

Thanks.

Do you know where I can find the 11.3 slated release date?

If soon I'll wait, otherwise I'll shift to the manual approach.