Change user of Deluge plugin Freenas 11.2

I just installed FreeNAS and was setting up Deluge, and was wondering why the Deluge client was running as user nobody(65534) and group nobody(65534) instead of a dedicated user for deluge inside the jail.
1548621730139.png

Now I want to be able to read/write to my dataset, but I'd assume that the nobody user wouldn't be the best user to add to the media group (8675309) inside FreeNAS.
So I'd like to change the nobody user to a deluge user in the jail, which I could dedicate to permissions for deluge in the WebGUI. How would I go about that? Or is there something more obvious that I am missing?

Inexcusable

Cadet
I just registered to hopefully gift somebody some time that I have nuked on this. To change the user the Deluge daemon and the website run as, use the "sysrc deluge_web_user=<user>" and "sysrc deluged_user=<user>" commands.

Wansteen

Cadet
I just registered to hopefully gift somebody some time that I have nuked on this. To change the user the Deluge daemon and the website run as, use the "sysrc deluge_web_user=<user>" and "sysrc deluged_user=<user>" commands.
can you tell a bit more about your setup?
i installed deluge, made it work, but it only allowes me to download via "nobody" user.
with this user, i cant use the files with sonarr, as i need to change the ownership of the file first...

Inexcusable

Cadet
can you tell a bit more about your setup?
i installed deluge, made it work, but it only allowes me to download via "nobody" user.
with this user, i can't use the files with sonarr, as i need to change the ownership of the file first...
Precisely, use the instructions above to solve it, that's why I posted it. I just started using it a few days ago. Make it root, for different users you're gonna have to check more documentation/forums but it's the command that's important.