SOLVED can't find where MINEOS is located and where I can access the inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayzzon

Dabbler
Hello!

Im kinda new to FREENAS and I am using the version
FreeNAS-11.2-BETA2

Yesterday I downloaded MINEOS and created a server, I could not find the button to add storage to the jail so I just started the server. Everything went fine and several players were online. I needed to add some stuff to the server files but I could not find them so after 1 hour of search I decided it would be best to just delete MINEOS and reinstall it again. I uninstalled mineos through plugins or jails, I cant remember. When I now try to download mineos it just shows me some error code. Other plugins will be installed but now MINEOS. I tried to use the legacy freenas mode and there was no available
box, only installed (don't know if it matters but it might).
I did "Save Debug" and got the folder

Gyazo on how it looks on legacy freenas

https://gyazo.com/2e786f3bcc77c23f9d1d5241be8d266f
MineOS shows up as a plugin
I press install and this pops up, I press save
https://gyazo.com/dae878aeabdb3f1d2127ae1afb25301d
Then it loads for a while and it shows error

The error code is
Error: concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback:
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 175, in _process_worker
r = call_item.fn(*call_item.args, **call_item.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 122, in main_worker
res = loop.run_until_complete(coro)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 468, in run_until_complete
return future.result()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 82, in _run
return await self._call(f'{service_name}.{method}', serviceobj, methodobj, params=args, job=job)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
return methodobj(*params)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
return methodobj(*params)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 662, in nf
return f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 248, in fetch
iocage.fetch(**options)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/iocage.py", line 909, in fetch
props, accept_license=accept, official=official)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 690, in fetch_plugin_index
props, 0, accept_license)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 128, in fetch_plugin
self.__fetch_plugin_post_install__(conf, _conf, jaildir, jail_name)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 549, in __fetch_plugin_post_install__
exit_on_error=self.exit_on_error)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_common.py", line 83, in logit
_callback({"level": level, "message": msg}, exit_on_error)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/ioc_common.py", line 62, in callback
raise RuntimeError(message)
RuntimeError: An error occured! Please read above
"""

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 332, in run
await self.future
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 129, in throw
return self.gen.throw(type, value, traceback)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 356, in __run_body
rv = await self.middleware._call_worker(self.serviceobj, self.method_name, *self.args, job={'id': self.id})
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 977, in _call_worker
job,
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 908, in run_in_proc
return await self.run_in_executor(self.__procpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 902, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
RuntimeError: An error occured! Please read above

This is how it looks on legacy client
78b79966d8e90c83324ed90297554fcd.png

kdragon75

Wizard
Have you tried on the new UI? It looks like this is an iocage based plugin and the old UI may not be handling things correctly.

Jayzzon

Dabbler
I fixed so I could download it again by downgrading to 11.0 and that fixed it. But I still cant access the storage where the folders are located. Anyone know what to do?

kdragon75

Wizard
If its iocage based, you need to do that from the CLI. Try searching, I bet you can find it in less than 10 minutes and learn more in the process ;)
Ill give you a hint, "nullfs" is part of the answer and its here on the forum.

kdragon75

Wizard
I think i ****ed up somehow and downgraded the system from 11.2 to 11.1 or 11.0
Did you select the old boot environment? that's the only supported way to downgrade an install.
Just go back to the boot settings and select the 11.2 option. 11.1 probably has issues with config version. FreeNAS is not great about this sort of thing.

Jayzzon

Dabbler
The problem is that I cant go into boot options, only way seems to be via CDI and the old backup that I have from 11.2

Jayzzon

Dabbler
Okay so after some searching I cant seem to find a way to accecs where the MINEOS files lays. Also Freenas is corrupt or something so I want to get the files out of the system if it crashes. If I check inside storage tab in Freenas it is inside IOCAGE and then Jails and then MINEOS. My friend and I tried to write LS and see the different directorys but IOCAGE didnt show up. Just stuff like .SSH and other stuff.

So my question is if you could help me with the commands?

(So after some searching on the forums I cant seem to find people telling eachother how to extract some files from IOCAGE just how to mount stuff) (I did iocage fstab -e mineos and it just showed me where the stuff were mounted)(After some more research I found out that there is two different jails folder where jails are stored. mineos is stored inside iocage and mineos_1 is stored inside jails_2 which is located inside tank. Dont know which is the right one, I guess its the iocage but not sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.