Cant enable DHCP in AdGuardhome jail

gunnahafta

Dabbler
I'm a long term user of TrueNas and think its great. Most recently I decided to switch from PiHole that requires as full blown Ubuntu VM to AdGuardhome that can run in a jail. I got it up and running and blocking no issues as both the plugin version and as a jail installing AdGuardhome manually.

My trouble starts when I try to use the jail to also run DHCP. I can configure it all fine but when I go to enable DHCP I get the error:

DHCP: POST /control/dhcp/set_config: enabling dhcp: setting static ip: setting static ip is unsupported on freebsd

I created both the jail and the plugin with a static IP so I don't know of AdGuard thinks the IP is not static so its trying to set it as static or something else is going on. Am i maybe just missing a package etc?

Screen shot shows the jail config, not using DHCP etc.
Capture.PNG

Appreciate input.

sretalla