can't delete a VM

mrjake

Cadet
I tried to run debian in a vm and was not successful so i deleted it. but it still shows up in the VM list in the gui. the error i get complains that the disk path does nto exist which is normal since it was deleted.

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 139, in call_method
    result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1235, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 506, in update
    rv = await self.middleware._call(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1235, in _call
    return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 975, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/vm.py", line 1484, in do_update
    raise verrors
middlewared.service_exception.ValidationErrors: [ENOENT] vm_update.devices.1.attributes.path: Disk path /dev/zvol/Tank1/VM/Debtux-5xi3w6 does not exist.

So I was wondering, how do i delete it from the list?

artlessknave

Wizard
looks like you deleted the zvol, so it cant delete it, and its failing?
delete the disk device in the VM settings and try to delete the VM again?

it's not really relevant here but check out the forum rules.