[ENOENT] Path not found. Cant Connect To Share

jbarry14

Explorer
TrueNas 13.0 U5.3

We have a TrueNas Core server for our small design business. I came in this morning and nobody was able to connect to the server using the wired windows computers. We all get the error "The system cannot find the path specified". I did try over the wireless network using a new MacBook Pro and that seems to work, but no wired devices.

When I login to the TrueNas GUI, and try to adjust anything with the share, I get the error "[ENOENT] Path not found [/mnt/KJDATA-Z2/KJDATA-Z2/Shares/KJDATA]"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 139, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1236, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 699, in update
rv = await super().update(app, id, data)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 507, in update
rv = await self.middleware._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1236, in _call
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 981, in nf
return await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/smb.py", line 885, in do_update
await self.validate(new, 'sharingsmb_update', verrors, old=old)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/smb.py", line 1129, in validate
if not data['acl'] and not await self.middleware.call('filesystem.acl_is_trivial', data['path']):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1279, in call
return await self._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1247, in _call
return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1152, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 985, in nf
return f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/filesystem.py", line 457, in acl_is_trivial
raise CallError(f'Path not found [{path}].', errno.ENOENT)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOENT] Path not found [/mnt/KJDATA-Z2/KJDATA-Z2/Shares/KJDATA].

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
TrueNas 13.0 U5.3

We have a TrueNas Core server for our small design business. I came in this morning and nobody was able to connect to the server using the wired windows computers. We all get the error "The system cannot find the path specified". I did try over the wireless network using a new MacBook Pro and that seems to work, but no wired devices.

When I login to the TrueNas GUI, and try to adjust anything with the share, I get the error "[ENOENT] Path not found [/mnt/KJDATA-Z2/KJDATA-Z2/Shares/KJDATA]"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 139, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 699, in update
rv = await super().update(app, id, data)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 507, in update
rv = await self.middleware._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 981, in nf
return await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/smb.py", line 885, in do_update
await self.validate(new, 'sharingsmb_update', verrors, old=old)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/smb.py", line 1129, in validate
if not data['acl'] and not await self.middleware.call('filesystem.acl_is_trivial', data['path']):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1279, in call
return await self._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1247, in _call
return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1152, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 985, in nf
return f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/filesystem.py", line 457, in acl_is_trivial
raise CallError(f'Path not found [{path}].', errno.ENOENT)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOENT] Path not found [/mnt/KJDATA-Z2/KJDATA-Z2/Shares/KJDATA].
It sounds like your pool may not be imported. I'd start by looking at zpool status then go on from there.