Can't copy folders to TrueNAS after they are synced by Google drive desktop

daniels11

Cadet
What it is like before

I have a regular TrueNAS SMB share setup, enabling guest shares, everything works fine on my Win10/Linux machines, I can freely modify files anywhere.
My data pool permission is set to nobody/nogroup and full control (9 tick boxes ticked).

The Problem

Today I've installed Google Drive desktop on a windows10 machine, selected a specific folder, and synced it to Google Drive. After the syncing is completed (A green check icon appears on the folder icon), I can't copy the folder to TrueNAS anymore, when I do this it says "You need permission to perform this action".

What I've tried

1. De-syncing the folder to Google Drive, the green check mark icon disappears, but I still can't perform a copy to TrueNAS
2. Reboot my computer with Google Drive desktop disabled on startup, problem remains.
3. Checked the security options of the folder, confirmed all users of this machine have full control over it.
4. Confirmed The folder's owner is exactly the user I logged in.
5. Dual-boot the same machine into Linux (Garuda to be specific), mount the drive where the windows10 is at, try copy the same folder to TrueNas, it succeeded.
6. Disabled Google Drive sync completely, create a sub-folder inside the folder I've just mentioned, try copy the sub-folder to TrueNas, it succeeded.
7. Create a sub-folder inside the folder while Google Drive is syncing, try copy the sub-folder to TrueNas, it failed with permission issue.
8. Try copy the whole folder into another drive, rename the folder, and try copy it to TrueNas, it failed with the same permission issue.
9. Select a file inside the folder, try copy it to TrueNas, it succeeded, works with any file type, it's the folder that can't be copied.
10. Try copy the folder to another device in LAN, which is also a windows10 machine, it succeeded.

My Assumption

According to 6. and 7. it seems like Google Drive sync is the main issue

According to 5. , if Linux can successfully copy the folder to TrueNas, I assume there's some windows10 settings been modified within the GoogleDrive syncing process that make the folder unable to copy to TrueNas.

According to 10. , I assume the windows10 setting that is blocking the folder to copy is affecting TrueNAS SMB share only.

But with all of my attempt I still can't solve this, dual-boot into Linux just to copy the folder is too inefficient, I need this to be done in windows10. Not to mention this folder I'm talking about contains all my important project files, hundreds of folders are inside of it, and non of them can be copy to TrueNAS now (but if coping files instead of folders, it works, weird). I'm currently out of ideas to solve this problem now, any help will be appreciated.