Cant connect to Truenas Applet (Nextcloud) externally

Hey fellas,
im having a heck of a time (and spent a huge amount of time over at the PfSense forums with some excellent help from them trying to figure out why this isnt working correctly BUT, i can not connect to the Nextcloud application installed with TrueNAS scale's application manager. I have a domain cloud.mydomain.com that SHOULD redirect from that domain to my nextcloud application. BUT, the best we can get is connecting to the TrueNAS login page. (Normally, i would assume this is something I broke, except that we can accomplish connecting to other applications within TrueNAS (so far the only one we really worked on was Ombi, mostly because it cant run with https, so, didnt require certifications.
I am unsure of exactly what information you guys would need provided, but am happy to provide any/all information that would help.
Domain DNS is handled by Cloudflare (proxied, though, i dont care if i use DNS only for now, i can figure out the proxy stuff if i need to later), forwarded to my PfSense box that hosts 2 LAN (no vlans), the truenas instance lies on "LAN2" (not sure that really matters), i can connect to Truenas with HTTPS locally, but it gives an error about the cert being self signed (its IX's self signed certification, and i dont really need help replacing that certification, ill get to that somewhere down the road as its not too important, i should be able to connect from outside to inside regardless of who signed my cert :) )

Anyway, any/all help is appreciated. and feel free to ask me to supply more information if it were to help.

LarsR

Guru
This is an excellent video by the folks of truecharts that explains in detail what to do

This is an excellent video by the folks of truecharts that explains in detail what to do
I'll watch it when I get home from this field call I'm on. Is there any issue with linking this in PfSense forums as well in case someone there goes to PfSense first like I did?

LarsR

Guru
The video is from the official truecharts youtube channel and publicly available, so i dont think its a problem