Can't connect after restarting through web GUI

Tampepunch

Cadet
Okay, I'm just gonna headline this with the fact that I'm a COMPLETE noob when it comes to this. All my other adventures with external storage solutions have been setting up a low powered windows machine and just sharing the disks from that box by mapping a networkdrive in Windows.
-----------------------------------

I'm having a bit of a problem with my NAS.

The box is a re-used PC that I had laying around, and it's connected with Cat8.1 to a small desktop switch which also connects to my router and my main PC.
The box is running TrueNAS 12.0u7, and I've managed to get everything up and running and I'm able to access the web GUI. I have also set a static IP in the web GUI which also works. But when ever I klick the "Restart" option in the web GUI it restarts the box, but after it's finished booting I can no longer connect to the web GUI. To be able to connect again I have to physically go to the box and either choose the option for a restart using the keybord connected to the box or just use the powerbutton. After doing a "local" restart, so to say, it boots up and everything works just fine. It just seems as though it doesn't like it when you restart it through the web GUI.

Is there something that I may have done to cause an issue like this, or might it be a bug of some sort? Any one else experienced the same issue?