SOLVED Can't access share via Win 10

Avacado

Cadet
Hello all,

I recently swapped out my motherboard and ran into some issues. I am running FeeNAS 11.2. I was able to import my old share named "Home" and can access the admin web portal, but when trying to access the Home folder through file explorer I see this:

Issue.png

Usually when I connect to the NAS, it prompts for user and password and shows "Home". For whatever reason when I connect, it shows a network folder with MY username (CLS) and a folder named "Homes". I am really stuck here and don't know why it is showing 2 folders that don't exist on the share. When I logged in for the first time after the motherboard installation, all of my created users had been removed.

I created a new user account for myself, edited permissions and re-created the windows SMB share or so I thought.

Sorry, I am a total noob when it comes to network storage. I can provide any information needed through the web portal. Any thoughts (Besides I'm an idiot)?

Attachments

• Home.png
    Home.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Share.png
    Share.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 115
  • User.png
    User.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 99

Avacado

Cadet
Going to close this issue. Turns out Windows was not able to properly access the NAS due to me running a thin OS for benching. I re-installed windows and recreated users. Issue is resolved. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read my issue.