Cannot access mnt *resolved*

JcMo

Cadet
A friend of mine convinced me to set up FreeNAS/Plex Media Server instead of storing my media on my computer. He set it all up for me and it worked great until I had to do a hard reset on my router and afterward I couldn't access my server or plex. I called the friend who set it up but he isn't interested in helping me sort it out so I've spent the weekend trying to learn how to do all this stuff...I wouldn't say I have a natural aptitude for these things.

My FreeNAS set up is an intel core i3-8400 / 16gb RAM / 1TB HDD x 4 / FreeNAS 11.2-U3
My laptop is running Debian

I think the problem is that he had changed the router settings to static because the router is at 192.168.1.1, FreeNAS was 192.168.1.5, Plex was 192.168.1.4

When I tried to navigate to those addresses they were broken. I managed to configure the network setting on the server and got the server to give me the address 192.168.1.230. Through this IP I am now able to access the web GUI on my laptop.

I deleted the plex jail and tried to reinstall it, it failed (I believe because I was running 11.1-U6). I then upgraded to 11.2-U3 and installed the plex plug in, this gave me a new admin ip (it was http://192.168.1.157:32400/web). I enter my log in information but I get a message that states "There was an error signing in" I've tried again and again to the same effect.

Frustratingly there is no information on what error is occurring...any ideas? I couldn't find any logs to post, if someone knows of some I will happily add them.

Thanks!

Meyers

Patron
So you got a Plex jail installed but you can't log in to the Plex web GUI?

JcMo

Cadet
Essentially, yes. I have since deleted the jail and re-created it. Late last night I was able to get it up and running. I...think its fixed.