GUI Logo Icon Only - No login ability - Resolved

BazzUK

Cadet
Hi, first post because I need advice.

Background
Used to run several OMV's on HPE Microservers, but moved up to 12-bay and 16-bay storage racks.
Installed FreeNAS 11.2 U2 (3 months ago) and was running fine, but all of sudden I couldn't login in, the page just showed the large icon in the middle of the web page.

I decided to upgrade everything, so downloaded 11.2 U5 installed perfectly but I am getting the same results, but............
I can only access the GUI with login via my laptop, I have 4 others systems running all Windows 10 but I have tried Chrome, IE, Firefox but nothing works unless I use my laptop.

12-bay
Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB (boot)
Asus AMD PRIME X370-PRO
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
32GB DDR4 2400MHz (non-ECC)
1x LSI 9211-8i
Mellanox ConnectX-2 10gbe
8x 4TB Toshiba HDD
1x 240GB SSD

16-bay
Kingston Datatraveler G4 32GB (boot)
MSI H270 Gaming Pro Carbon
Intel Core i3-7100
32GB DDR4 2400MHz (non-ECC)
2x LSI 9211-8i
Mellanox ConnectX-2 10gbe
13x Seagate 2TB HDD

These are being used for media storage and general backup (16-bay also is a backup for the 12-bay), I can blitz them if needed as I already have another backup of the data.

I really like the added benefits of using FreeNAS over OMV, but OMV is muich simpler and has worked on these, I have been at this most of the day and can't figure out why it is happening, if I can't resolve the issue I might have to change to UNRAID or back to OMV.
Any advice would be helpful

Thanks

Redcoat

MVP

Welcome to the forum!

Care to share how you resolved it for the benefit of others who may suffer the same issue?