"Available Plugins" missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizonan

Cadet
Hello all,
I am running the 64bit version from a USB stick on an Intel D2500CC motherboard with 4GB of RAM in a 1U rack. It runs strong with no issues so far.
I have an issue with the plugins tab. When I open it and look for "available" plugins NONE are listed. I would like to load the "Plex Media Server". I've tried to refresh several times but still get nothing when running the 64bit version. When I boot the 32bit version the tab is populated with four or five pre-configured plugins. What am I doing wrong when using the 64bit version?
Thanks
Richard

Yatti420

Wizard
In your network configuration do you have a gateway configured and/or DNS name servers inputted?

http://doc.freenas.org/index.php/Global_Configuration
NOTE: In many cases, a FreeNAS® configuration will deliberately exclude default gateway information as a way to make it more difficult for a remote attacker to communicate with the server. While this is a reasonable precaution, such a configuration does not restrict inbound traffic from sources within the local network. However, omitting a default gateway will prevent the FreeNAS® system from communicating with DNS servers, time servers, and mail servers that are located outside of the local network. In this case, it is recommended that Static Routes be added in order to reach external DNS, NTP, and mail servers which are configured with static IP addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.