Apps don't show up after unsetting the pool and rechoosing existed pool

UnluckyGuy

Cadet
Hi, noob user here.

I have had 'Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications' error. So. I thought that unsetting and rechoosing the existing pool with app configs could solve my problem. After rechoosing the pool and rebooting, apps not showing on the installed apps and not working of course. But when I search the app from the catalog, it says installed.
Is there a way to restore my configured apps? I got the ix-applications dataset. But I don't know a way to restore my apps from it.

Sorry for the bad English.

UnluckyGuy

Cadet
Hi, noob user here.

I have had 'Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications' error. So. I thought that unsetting and rechoosing the existing pool with app configs could solve my problem. After rechoosing the pool and rebooting, apps not showing on the installed apps and not working of course. But when I search the app from the catalog, it says installed.
Is there a way to restore my configured apps? I got the ix-applications dataset. But I don't know a way to restore my apps from it.

Sorry for the bad English.
I installed another app and I can now see all my apps listed. But still stuck at deploying.