Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.

... and now for something completely different

Constantin

Vampire Pig
Once I get my cpu back, I may even manage to fix some of the odd image rotations here. Apologies for that, the images display correctly on my phone.

once frilly lizard is semi complete, we’ll wheel it into position so that the head is one one side of the path to the house and the body is on the other. Too bad we won’t be able to hand out treats this year. IIRC, the local city council has already banned trick or treating.

Last edited:

Constantin

Vampire Pig
Ok, more rain and even two inches of snow at the end. Lots of pointy bits got smushed, but the body and the tarps held.
47F59783-E352-4BFC-AB79-FA6B940E1BE1.jpeg

Rolled the lizard into place and attached the frills, tongue, and skeleton. Lots of slipping and sliding due to snow but the hardened ground made moving the lizard a lot easier than when the grass was super soggy.

504074FB-58ED-42EC-A12C-E7BFBDD4EEF8.jpeg

this is what it ended up looking like at night.
57E364AA-EF28-4563-AC67-EB5F31C73A3A.jpeg

The skeleton does a good job of distracting the eye re: the terrible transition job I did for the frills into the head.

I would have done more to paint it but I lost 6 hours in the morning due to the boiler failing overnight. If anyone in the Boston area has a vitodens WB2B 35 controller handy, I’ll be happy to buy it!

Last edited: