After upgrade to TrueNAS and attempted plugin install, TrueNAS is booting to Console setup, even after config restore

Server:
HPE Proliant ML10 v2 | 12GB ECC RAM | 32 GB USB 3.0 Boot drive* | 4x2TB HDDs pool for storage + 2x240 GB SSDs pool for jails

I had been running FreeNAS on this server for years. I have had the Plex plugin installed and operational for years. While on NreeNAS 12.3 I tried to install another plugin and it failed to install. I tried another and it also failed. I gave up on it. A few weeks ago I updated/upgraded to TrueNAS 12.0-U1 from FreeNAS 11.3-U5 and everything seemed to go just fine. I backed up my config fine after the upgrade. I took the opportunity of a new version to try to install another plugin and it apparently installed, but was unreachable at it's static IP. I uninstalled it hand tried again with DHCP. Same result. I repeated for NAT. Nothing. But with my next restart TrueNAS isn't booting correctly. It wasn't booting at all. I took the opportunity to upgrade my BIOS from 2015 to catch up with the CVEs patched in numerous BIOS updates over the years. No, it's booting but it boots to a Console Setup screen. When connected to the network it seems to saturate the connection and cause interruption for other devices on the network. I decided to test for a USB issue by installing TrueNAS on another USB, which went fine, and restored the config from backup, which just restored the problem. All of my previous config backups are for FreeNAS.

Any ideas on the issue happening here and a potential solutions?