Truenas EFI booting error fresh install

AVSION

Contributor
HNY Everyone

its been a while since my last post, good to be back.

i have migrated my Truenas VM from ESXI back to bare metal install. for the installation i used Turenas Core 13.0 U3.1 ISO boot from usb fresh install using UEFI boot. i use 2 LSI HBA, both on IT mode, one for spinning storage and the other SSD pool. on the LSI HBA SSD configuration i set one of the EVE 860 Pro as the boot device and also set the LSI SSD boot order to 0 and LSI Storage order to 1. in the supermicro bios advanced > PCIE setting > one LSI is set to EFI and the other to legacy (so i can see the HBA loading screen otherwise its hidden). as well i set to boot to UEFI and boot order show UEFI OS as the only one on the list.

the system is booting and working ok however it seems its not finding the boot drive, first i'm getting errors no supported then it ignore bootxxx and chaging to the correct boot, then it loads.

i have fresh installed few times tried changing few bios setting but cant get rid of this boot error using UEFI method. when i used the bios method i don't get any errors it boot fine however from reading other post here UEFI is the way to go. not sure if it is bios or HBA setting hope you can help

For your reference my motherboard SuperMicro X10sri-f latest Bios 3.4 firmware 3.93

See attached screenshots and screen capture loading.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.26.10.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.28.29.png