Writing to TrueNAS barely hits 1MB/sec

Creon

Cadet
I setup this nas a few weeks ago now and everything was doing fine. I was able to transfer data to and from it at full gigabit speeds. The other day my battery backup failed and the nas went down unexpectedly. Now I can't transfer data to the nas faster then 1 MB/sec and it fluctuates below that. Reading data from the pool still runs at full speed (110MB/sec). I have looked through what little I can think of in the software. There are no errors that I can see in the TrueNAS portal. I was able to put some large files on a usb SSD and connect it directly to the nas and run an import. That transferred at 82.94MB/s according to the import log file. I also enabled the built in FTP server and that also ran at 1 MB/sec. I'm really at a loss....

OS Version: TrueNAS-12.0-U4.1
MB: GigaByte H97N
CPU: Intel i5-4440
Memory: 16 GB
HDDs: ST6000VN0033-2EE110 x 4 in what TrueNAS calls Raid 5
SSD for OS: KINGSTON SUV400S37120G
Using on board sata controller in ahci mode
Using on board intel network card

sretalla