Which gpu is better to use in truenas?

wesiofilhoTI

Cadet
Eu futuramente quero montar um caseiro, só que quero usar além dos arquivos e home assistant, quero rodar o plex para rodar os vídeos renderizando pela placa de vídeo, e servidor de jogos, além de se der ajudar meu PC a redenizar vídeos, e Alguns VM então eu pensei em 2 gtx 950 já que é básico o sistema exige uma só pro uso do sistema, só que no Brasil a gtx 950 ea gtx 1660 super estão em paridade no Aliexpress só que acho um exagero de uso, tem a rx 580 2048sp de 8gb que seria melhor em preço porque custa R$480 reais só que ela não tem o nvenc que seria melhor para mim, pois isso qual escolheriam entre todas?
In the future I want to set up a home server, I just want to use it in addition to the files and home assistant, I want to run plex to run the videos rendering by the video card, and game server, in addition to helping my PC to redefine videos, and some VMs so I thought of 2 gtx 950 since it is basic and the system requires only one for the use of the system, but in Brazil the gtx 950 and the gtx 1660 super are in parity on Aliexpress, but I think they are overused, the rx 580 2048sp of 8gb that would be better in price because it costs R$480 reais but it doesn't have the nvenc that would be better for me, so which one would you choose among all?

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Eu futuramente quero montar um caseiro, só que quero usar além dos arquivos e home assistant, quero rodar o plex para rodar os vídeos renderizando pela placa de vídeo, e servidor de jogos, além de se der ajudar meu PC a redenizar vídeos, e Alguns VM então eu pensei em 2 gtx 950 já que é básico o sistema exige uma só pro uso do sistema, só que no Brasil a gtx 950 ea gtx 1660 super estão em paridade no Aliexpress só que acho um exagero de uso, tem a rx 580 2048sp de 8gb que seria melhor em preço porque custa R$480 reais só que ela não tem o nvenc que seria melhor para mim, pois isso qual escolheriam entre todas?
In the future I want to set up a home server, I just want to use it in addition to the files and home assistant, I want to run plex to run the videos rendering by the video card, and game server, in addition to helping my PC to redefine videos, and some VMs so I thought of 2 gtx 950 since it is basic and the system requires only one for the use of the system, but in Brazil the gtx 950 and the gtx 1660 super are in parity on Aliexpress, but I think they are overused, the rx 580 2048sp of 8gb that would be better in price because it costs R$480 reais but it doesn't have the nvenc that would be better for me, so which one would you choose among all?

Greetings -

Welcome to these forums.

Please note that the main forums are English language, and you are expected to post in English here. We have a section for International discussion that includes a Portugese section, and you may post in Portugese there. Supporting multiple languages in the main forums is untenable. If you do not speak English natively, please know that we're fine with machine-translated messages from services such as Google Translate. These don't always work well, but we will still definitely try to help you!

----

Saudações -

Bem-vindo a estes fóruns.

Observe que os fóruns principais são em inglês e espera-se que você poste em inglês aqui. Temos uma seção para discussão internacional que inclui uma seção em português, e você pode postar em português lá. O suporte a vários idiomas nos fóruns principais é insustentável. Se você não fala inglês nativamente, saiba que aceitamos mensagens traduzidas por máquina de serviços como o Google Tradutor. Isso nem sempre funciona bem, mas ainda assim definitivamente tentaremos ajudá-lo!