Upgraded to 11.1U2 and now Plex wont work at all! No network access to jails

Status
Not open for further replies.

tio

Contributor
OK, ive tried the IOcage fix but its not allowing me to restart the jails. I am literally stumped as to what i should do here to get my server up and running again.

I am also trying with zero success to back up the flex data folder which it isnt letting me do either spouting all sorts of Apple Share FS errors on screen.

Heres a screenshot of what the IOCAGE command did. All help greatly appreciated as i want to get my library back up and running again.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-06_at_12.39.53.png

nojohnny101

Wizard
Why not just roll back to 11.1U1? This is the very reason that previous boot environments are kept as long as there is space. If you don't have the time to troubleshoot or can't figure it out and want things back up now, just roll back.

tio

Contributor
I was updated from Freenas 9.3 as the boot drive got corrupted, like a idiot i upgraded the pool!

tio

Contributor
Ive deleted the jail and tried to reinstall a new Jail and PLex itself works. however it cant find any of my media even though ive pointed it to where it should be.

Very frustrated now as it was so easy in 9.3 to set this up

NasKar

Guru

tio

Contributor
Im also now getting this error when i try and go onto the Beta UI

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 893, in _method_lookup
serviceobj = self.get_service(service)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 822, in get_service
return self.__services[name]
KeyError: 'network.general'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 109, in __next__
return self.gen.send(None)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 902, in call_method
serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 896, in _method_lookup
raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"

tio

Contributor
I've deleted the jail and tried to reinstall a new Jail and PLex itself works. however it can't find any of my media even though I've pointed it to where it should be.

Very frustrated now as it was so easy in 9.3 to set this up
https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...phones-jackett-ombi-transmission-organizr.58/

In the top of the overview section he describes the fix for fn 11.1 u2. It's a bug.
Im getting errors like crazy on the main lcd attached to the FN server.

Ive now deleted the jail after a reboot was successful. DO i run those commands from the Shell to create a new Jail?

Also i haven't had an issue creating a new jail after i deleted the old one, the issue i have is it cannot find my blasted media folder despite the Dataset being exactly the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.